The Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) system will remain out of service for the spring semester. However, WVU will be operating additional buses to transport students and employees between the Downtown, Evansdale and Health Sciences areas of campus.
As with the fall semester, buses will operate weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m. and Saturdays 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Students should expect longer wait times due to heavy traffic or other unexpected traffic disruptions and should plan accordingly to make it to their destination on time.
Country Roads Loop (Falling Run Rd. / Oakland St. / Mountaineer Station)
- Depart: Buses will load and depart from the bus stop at Falling Run Road and travel via University Avenue to the Oakland Street crosswalks, where students will depart for Towers. Buses will continue on University Avenue, make a right on Van Voorhis Road and proceed to Mountaineer Station.
- Return: Buses will depart Mountaineer Station, proceed to University Avenue, stop at the Oakland Street crosswalks and travel via University Avenue back to the designated bus stop on Falling Run Road.
Health Sciences Express Loop (Mountaineer Station to Evansdale Crossing)
- Continuous Loop: Buses will operate on a continuous loop between Mountaineer Station and Evansdale Crossing via Van Voorhis Road.
Mountaineer Loop (Beechurst Ave. to Evansdale Crossing)
- Depart: Buses will load in the Area 8 parking lot located off the intersection between Campus Drive and Beechurst Avenue. Once loaded, buses will proceed on Beechurst Avenue to Evansdale Crossing.
Return: Buses will depart via the Evansdale Crossing bus lane and proceed
back to the designated bus stop at the intersection of Campus Drive and Beechurst
(past the traffic light). Please note there will be no passenger loading or unloading
at the Beechurst PRT station.
Coliseum Shuttle Service (Coliseum to Evansdale Crossing Loop)
- Continuous Loop: Buses will operate on a continuous loop from the Coliseum to Evansdale Crossing (7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday)
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Expect wait times to be approximately 20-30 minutes. These times could increase during hours of heavy traffic. The Coliseum Shuttle Service runs from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.View Bus Schedule