Skip to main content
- If you are traveling long distances in a WVU fleet vehicle, stops should only be made for fuel and restrooms. Be sure to sanitize and/or wash hands after these activities.
- Each person in the vehicle should have their own hand sanitizer bottle clearly labeled with their name, and bottles should not be shared. Handwashing with soap and water is an acceptable alternative and a highly encouraged practice every few hours.
- No more than two people may occupy the row of a vehicle.
- Masks or face coverings should be worn when more than one person is in a vehicle (unless all passengers are part of the same household).
- If possible, travel with windows open.
- High-touch areas (e.g., keys, door handles and the steering wheel) must be disinfected before and after each trip and between drivers if there is a driver switch.
- Be sure to follow these protocols (as applicable) when dropping off and picking up fleet vehicles for maintenance.