ParkMobile is a mobile parking payment app for those moments when you’re on the go. While parking can be paid at the physical pay meters located in all short-term parking lots on campus, ParkMobile offers an alternative option to pay for parking with just a few clicks on your phone.
Note: When paying $1 per day to park at the Coliseum, you must use the ParkMobile app.
How to Use the App
- Download the app in the App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account.
- Add the car(s) you would like to be connected to your account. Note: You’ll need the license plate number(s) available to complete this step.
- Add your payment method(s) to keep stored in your account for easy access.
- Park in a short-term lot on campus. When you’re ready to pay for parking, open the app and locate the lot’s zone number. If you’re not sure of the correct zone number, utilize the map in the app or visit a pay station in the lot which have stickers with that lot’s zone number.
- Enter your space number, if applicable.
- Select the duration of your parking, ensure the correct vehicle is selected, and pay.
- Need to extend your parking time at any point? You can do so right from the app – no need to travel back to your car to do so.