The WVU Parking Management team is offering game day parking in select lots on the Evansdale area of campus for all home WVU football games.
Fans can park in the following lots for just $10, which can be paid via ParkMobile (available for all lots) or pay station (available in short-term lots only):
- ST-1 at the Art Museum
- ST-9 at Evansdale Crossing
- ST-6 at Blaney House
- Area 45 (Creative Arts Center)
- Area 47 (Agricultural Sciences Annex)
- Area 49 (Student Rec Center)
- Area 50 (Allen and Percival Halls)
- Area 51 (Art Museum; lower area only)
- Area 79 (Percival and Allen Halls)
These lots are reserved for game day parking only, and payment will be enforced. These lots are separate from parking offered by the WVU Athletic Department.
Those who are not attending the football game and need parking for other reasons can continue to do so in other available lots, such as ST-4 at the Student Rec Center.
As a reminder, parking restrictions are enforced in certain permit areas during WVU home football games.